Our client school is a leading Independent School that has open a new campus in Darwin. The school has a strong reputation for academic excellence and providing a wide range of programs for students to be involved in. The successful applicant with be working among a team of highly experience teachers and will received a competitive remuneration package.
About the Role:
- Teacher Librarian Required
- Responsible for the running of the school library
- Commence ASAP
- Permanent position
- Generous Remuneration and a Relocation allowance
- Leading Australian school with campuses in Darwin, Melbourne and China
- Offering academic, social justice and international programs, the school also incorporates Boarding for Aboriginal students
- Supportive leadership team
- Career growth and progression for staff
- Suited to applicants with a sense of adventure and willingness to relocate to Darwin
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- old a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NTTRB and obtain an Orchre Card
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference #WEB1803-526468SP
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1803-526468SP – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).