Experienced TEACHER REQUIRED WITH QTS
Job start: September 2018
Contract type: 1 Year Fixed Term Contract
Do you have a passion for teaching in the early years?
Can you inspire our children?
Can you lead and motivate a team?
Governors are seeking to appoint a creative and innovative teacher to join the nursery school team. We can support you in furthering your professional development and offer opportunities through our training consortium. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, enthusiastic and dedicated to delivering high standards of education for young children. Successful candidates will demonstrate:
- A passion and commitment to outstanding early years teaching.
- An ability to lead quality early years practice with vision and creativity
- Evidence of leading and developing an effective early years team.
- A commitment to fostering an inclusive environment in which every child is encouraged to flourish.
- A welcoming, friendly environment where the Leadership Team, Staff and Governors are committed to making a real difference within the local community.
- An outstanding environment for outdoor learning with a developing Forest School provision.•
- A vibrant Children’s Centre and a programme of excellent Parental Involvement.
- Opportunities to work with artists and musicians.
Rowland Hill is deeply rooted in the local community and staff and families enjoy celebrating our rich diversity. Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. For further information please contact Jainee Shah, School Business Manager on 020 8808 6089. For an application pack please email firstname.lastname@example.org or download a pack from our website http://www.rowlandhill.haringey.sch.uk/Job-Vacancies/
Interviews: 13th June 2018
school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be required to undergo a CRB Disclosure check and references will be taken up prior to interview.