Co-educational day and boarding Quaker school for pupils aged 3 – 18 in beautiful Oxfordshire countryside.
Required from September 2018 or as soon as possible thereafter, a creative and motivational part-time (approximately 75% timetable) teacher of Art & Design (Textiles), to join our thriving school on the edge of the Cotswolds.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Enthusiasm and ability to teach Textiles across the full age range from KS3 to A Level
- Willingness to innovate and bring new ideas to the department
- A passion for developing and supporting the creativity of pupils
- Ability to enthuse, monitor and support to ensure that all pupils make a high level of progress.
- Excellent facilities within our purpose built Art department
- Small classes offering the opportunity for strong teacher-pupil relationships
- The opportunity to enhance your teaching experience with support for continued professional development.
Application forms and further details may be obtained from the Head’s PA, Julia Morel on 01295 781208 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 18 June 2018
Interviews: either week commencing 18 or 25 June 2018