'SUNDAY TIMES SCHOOL OF THE YEAR'
An enthusiastic and committed teacher to join a popular department in a high performing IB World School offering excellence within the state sector. The school has many new state of the art facilities, including a sixth form world school centre for one of the largest school sixth forms in the country.
The post would be equally suitable for an exceptional new entrant to the profession or a more experienced teacher who would enjoy a significant amount of Sixth Form teaching.
Dartford Grammar School is one of the highest performing schools nationally at Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5, with excellent facilities, four times designated ’outstandingly successful’ in the Chief Inspector’s Annual Report. The ability to teach across all Key Stages and a willingness to be an active participant in the extra-curricular life of the school is essential.
We are keen to hear from you if you are:
• an excellent classroom practitioner
• committed to raising achievement and transforming learning
• well-organised, proactive and able to work effectively as part of a team
• well-motivated and conscientious.
We can offer you:
• the opportunity to inspire highly able and well-motivated students to fulfil and exceed their potential
• a dynamic and supportive working environment
• a well-established Induction Programme
• opportunities for professional development
Please return a completed application form, to the Headmaster, Mr W J Oakes, Dartford Grammar School, West Hill, Dartford, Kent DA1 2HW.
Closing date: Monday 27 November 2017
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants