TEACHER OF ART
Required for January 2018
The Malling School (TMS) is a medium sized school that is growing approximately 10% year on year, offering great career opportunities for staff. We are seeking to appoint a temporary Teacher of Art.
We can offer you:
- Opportunities to teach your specialist subject to GCSE
- Extensive and individualised professional development programme
- A new school with outstanding facilities
- An expanding school which encourages innovation
- An opportunity to change lives through education
You will be:
- An excellent teacher of Art (experience not important but teaching ability is)
- Able to teach Art to KS3 and GCSE
- Innovative in your approach to teaching
- Able to achieve excellent examination results for children
- Motivated by a desire to change lives
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and innovative teacher. The successful candidate will join a dedicated and supportive department. The successful candidate will ideally be able to teach Art to all Key Stages. We welcome applications from Newly Qualified Teachers as well as more experienced colleagues.
Please apply online via the TES website. Contact the HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to arrange an informal visit.
Closing date: 13 October 2017
Interviews: week commencing 16 October 2017
Applications will be considered upon receipt and we reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy should sufficient interest be received. Therefore, early application is recommended to avoid disappointment.
The Malling School is committed to the safeguarding and promotion of welfare of all children and young people. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure, CV, Teaching Agency, Occupational Health check and two satisfactory references.