We are seeking to appoint a dynamic, energetic and inspirational Art teacher to join our enviably resourced department.
You will teach pupils from Year 7 to 13, encouraging creativity with ideas and materials and introducing them to a range of specialist techniques.
Applications from qualified teachers with a proven track record are welcome, as are those from NQTs. If you have a passion for teaching Art and can share this with our pupils, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Art at South Hampstead High School
Art is a popular subject throughout the School and each year students gain entry to prestigious art foundation courses and continue to study to degree level and beyond.
The department embraces all aspects of Art and Design across a broad range of technical processes, both contemporary and traditional and pupils are encouraged to explore and realise their ideas. The department consists of four studios with specialist facilities for painting, life-class, print-making, studio photography, sculpture and ceramics.
The School is part of the GDST, the UK's leading network of independent girls' schools. We offer a variety of benefits, such as:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Childcare vouchers, interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment
For further details and to apply please click the apply button.
Closing date: Monday 19th March 2018 at 12noon.
Interviews will take place on Thursday 22nd March 2018.
We are committed to the safeguarding of children and child protection screening will apply to this post.