Teacher of Art.
Tes is currently supporting a friendly and supportive secondary academy, based in Hull. The school is looking to add a Teacher of Art to its progressive and supportive Art Department ideally starting in September 2021.
The role will include teaching and coordinating the delivery of Art at KS3 and GCSE You will support the Head of Art to enhance provision and will get the chance to get involved with exciting project work throughout the year. Project work will include revising schemes of work and ensuring the curriculum is engaging to all learners alongside projects that support student attainment, well-being and engagement within the wider school. You’ll also lead by example, supporting learners to achieve to the best of their ability and you’ll enjoy that great feeling when your learners achieve grades beyond their dreams.
“Due to the academy growing by almost 200 students annually, based on our excellent results and our strong reputation as the 7th highest performing nonselective school in the country we are seeking to appoint an inspirational Teacher of Art. Candidates must be able to teach across the ability and age range, supporting the development of Art to the highest standards for all pupils at Key Stages 3 and 4."
The school is offering:
• A super supportive and highly visible SLT team and Headteacher;
• on-going CPD with programmes of study such as NPQML and MA in Educational Leadership
• progression support throughout the school and wider group
• support package for NQT’s/RQT’s including CPD and NQT mentorship;
• the chance to take on further responsibility such as TLR or Leadership roles in the future.
The school expects:
• A UK teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE, SCITT, BEd or MEd with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• a relevant Art Degree or a related subject
• experience of delivering Art up to GCSE level pushing and engaging learners to progress within the subject
• a love and passion for education.
Please include REF: 1441758 in the email subject line.
Tes Recruitment Services (UK) represent Schools and Academies across the Globe, supporting them to secure a great teacher / leader for every role. If you have an up to date CV on Tes.com you can apply with one easy click! Click ‘Quick Apply’ to apply for this role today!
To learn more about this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an information pack that includes the school's name, role specifics (JD/PS) and context. Please include REF: 1441758 in the email subject line.
Tes Schools Recruitment
Tes is the market leader in search and selection for schools across the globe. At Tes, we’re committed to supporting and helping teachers at every stage of their career find their next job opportunity; and helping governors recruit the very best lead...