Langley Park School for Boys is a large, oversubscribed, 11-18 school with co-educational sixth form. We consistently achieve high academic success; this summer attaining 83% 9-4 grades for our ‘Basics’ outcomes for English and Mathematics and a 99.5% pass rate at A-Level (53% A*-B grades). In June 2015, Ofsted judged the school to be ‘Outstanding’ in all categories What we are looking for:
The successful candidate will:
• Have an ability to teach Art in a way in which keeps students engaged and stimulated
• Be an excellent classroom practitioner
• Have some experience of teaching to all key stages
• Be either an experienced or newly qualified teacher.
What we have to offer you:
• £38M building with state of the art facilities.
• Committed and hardworking students.
• Ongoing professional development and training
• A friendly and supportive working environment