Teacher of Art
Oasis Academy Coulsdon
M1-6 U1-3 as appropriate, Outer London Allowance
An excellent opportunity to join an exciting Academy committed to the development of all of its Staff and Students. The Academy is rated ‘Good’ in all areas by Ofsted and celebrated its best ever results over the last two years – 67% of Students achieving 5 or more GCSEs including English and Mathematics.
We are currently seeking a Teacher of Art to join us in September 2019.
Mission Statement – Excellence through Rigour, Resilience and Passion.
Why work for Oasis Academy Coulsdon?
• Outstanding Facilities in a rebuilt and refurbished Academy Site (Opened 2011)
• Oversubscribed and the School of choice for Local Families
• Distinctive ‘Family’ Ethos where Students are challenged, loved and expected to achieve Excellence
• Commitment to on-going professional development ensuring all Staff are given opportunities to flourish and grow
• Excellent induction for new Staff, and Staff new to the profession
• Record breaking results for the last two years
• Innovative and forward thinking Leadership team
• On site nursery with subsidised places for Academy Staff
• Relocation Packages considered
• Truly comprehensive and inclusive Academy – committed to transforming the life chances of all its students, regardless of background.
• On-site Enhanced Learning Provision giving Staff the opportunity to work with Students on the Autistic Spectrum
• Part of the Oasis Multi-Academy – a global charity committed to Education, health and well-being of many thousands of people (see http://www.oasisuk.org/ for more details on their Amazing Journey)
“The curriculum is good and its focus on developing Students’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural understanding is excellent.” Ofsted March 2015
We are looking for ambitious and dedicated Teachers who share our Vision:
Oasis Academy Coulsdon is a family dedicated to every Student and the Community. Students will achieve Excellence and a love of learning through developing Rigour, Resilience and Passion.
The Academy welcomes Applications from experienced Staff as well as those newer to the profession – whatever your background or experience, we are committed to developing you and ensuring you remain professionally stimulated with real job satisfaction and support. To Find out more about the Academy please contact us and arrange a visit. Alternatively watch the Principals welcome video. Take a virtual tour or complete the attached Application Form – all available at www.oasisacademycoulsdon.org