We are seeking a passionate and enthusiastic Teacher of Biology to join our outstanding school. This role would also be suitable for a newly qualified teacher.
Candidates should enjoy working as part of a team, be able to work under pressure, be attentive to detail and have excellent communication skills. You should be committed to inclusion and the well-being of every child and be an outstanding role model in your own practice.
What we offer:
• An outstanding track record at GCSE and A level
• A team of colleagues who support each other
• Professional development through the Harrow Collegiate Teaching School Alliance
• Mindfulness and wellbeing activities each week along with staff sports and clubs
• One of the best sites in London, located on the greenbelt next to Bentley Priory and set in 27 acres of woodland and fields, providing and exceptional learning environment
In what has been an unprecedented year for schools and education, Bentley Wood High School are proud that our students have achieved such excellent results and gained places at a range of prestigious universities.
“Outstanding teaching stimulates the students’ passion, igniting their enthusiasm and interests for learning. Students’ behaviour around the school and their attitudes to learning in lessons are exemplary” Ofsted Outstanding.
Required from: September 2021
Closing date: Noon 17th May 2021
Please visit the school website for further details on how to apply.
For any additional details please contact the Headteacher, Dr Janice Howkins, Clamp Hill, Stanmore, Middlesex, HA7 3JW, 020 8954 3623 or email@example.com.
An Equal Opportunities Employer
Committed to Safeguarding and Promoting the Welfare of Children
Bentley Wood High School for Girls
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Girls school with students of age 12 - 18 years