TEACHER OF BIOLOGY
TLT MPS/UPS SCALE
Flexible / part-time or full time available
Biology only timetable with A-Level
We require, for September 2019, an experienced, enthusiastic, permanent Teacher of Biology, to join our hard working Science Faculty team, in this large, mixed 11-19 comprehensive school.
The successful candidate:
• Will have a strong commitment to teaching and learning in Science, with a specialism in Biology;
• Will be able to teach Science to Year 7 and 8 students;
• Will be an experienced teacher of A-level Biology;
• Will be able to teach Biology to Year 9 - Year 11 students of all abilities;
• Will be an effective classroom practitioner committed to raising standards for all students;
• Will be fully committed to the maximising the achievement of every student.
A lesson observation and a formal interview will form the selection criteria.
A candidate information booklet and application form are available on the vacancies section of Lord Grey Academy’s website:
Please note the application form is available on the right hand side of the above link.
Completed application form and covering letter should be submitted to Human Resources at Lord Grey or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am on 26th April 2019.
Only successfully short listed candidates will be contacted.
The school is committed to safeguarding children. The successful applicant will require an enhanced DBS check.