Teacher of BTEC KS4 and KS5 Media Studies
Required start date - February - Full-time Maternity Cover
Vision for Education are recruiting for a Teacher of Media Studies to begin at a well liked Secondary School in St. Helens. The successful candidate will be expected to teach BTEC Media at KS4 and KS5.
The successful candidate will be placed at a rated Good Secondary School based in St. Helens. As written by Ofsted, 'Students’ behaviour in lessons and around the school is good. Their attendance levels are above national averages; they are punctual and arrive to lessons well equipped to begin learning.'
You will have:
- Excellent teaching skills
- An awareness of the national educational picture
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High expectations of all and commitment to all aspects of school life
- Flexibility, energy, and imagination
- Passion and drive to help pupils achieve beyond expected results
- Ability to teach BTEC Media Studies to KS4 and KS5.
At Vision for Education, we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as a Media Studies Teacher, you will receive:
· Excellent daily rates of pay, paid weekly through PAYE
· Support through your placements
· Unparalleled daily rates
· Access to a dedicated Consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Access to free specialist Continued Professional Development (CPD) opportunities such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling Qualifications, and 20+ eLearning Courses through EduCare
· £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
· Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a Media Studies Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students, and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you today.
You must be eligible to work in the UK and meet Vision for Education's stringent safeguarding checks for this Teacher position. We will also require you to hold a current DBS certificate (Child Workforce only) and it be registered on the Online Update Service. If your DBS is not registered online or you do not hold a DBS under Child Workforce, Vision will assist in your application.
For more information on this Teacher position and other teaching opportunities Vision for Education have to offer across the North West, please contact us directly for further assistance.