Required for September 2018
Please return your application form as soon as possible as earlier interviews may be available.
We reserve the right to close vacancies early if we have sufficient suitable applications. Therefore, we encourage interested applicants to submit an application as soon as possible.
We would like to present you with a truly unique opportunity, not to be missed in teaching Computing and Business studies as part of our Modern Technologies department.
We require an inspirational and dynamic teacher to join our high performing team. This would be an ideal opportunity for NQT’s, although colleagues at any career stage are encouraged to apply.
We are looking to appoint a colleague who will:
- Motivate, challenge and inspire students within the technology department to be the best that they can be;
- Be committed to raising the achievement of every student;
- Have high expectations and be committed to the academy ethos and vision;
- Be enthusiastic, resourceful and keen to ensure that the highest possible standards of student achievement, personal development and well-being are achieved.
What you can expect from us:
- Excellent opportunities for your professional development with access to a specifically tailored CPD package. You will receive the highest standard of induction and CPD support.
- Friendly and supportive colleagues who go the extra mile in a well-resourced department.
- An opportunity to work with youngsters who are keen to be the best they can be.
Kearsley Academy offers the successful candidate a passionate commitment to professional learning that places individual development at the heart of its ethos. You will also benefit from opportunities to learn as part of a dynamic, forward-facing leadership team with a track record in school improvement.
The Academy has the significant benefits of a new build which was officially opened in 2012 and offers exciting and innovative opportunities to students and staff. We strongly recommend visiting our campus.
This could be your opportunity to make a significant and measurable difference in improving the educational attainment of the children and young people in this community.
Application forms and further details are available email@example.com or the website www.kearsleyacademy.org
Completed application forms and covering letters should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we do not accept CV’s - applicants must submit a Northern Education Trust application form.
Closing date:12:00pm on Monday 18thJune 2018
Interviews are likely to take place on Friday 22nd June 2018
Informal visits are available and are very strongly encouraged. Please contact Allison O’Connell using the details above
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
An Enhanced DBS check will be undertaken for the successful applicant.