We seek to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated Teacher of Business and Economics who will join a dynamic, growing and committed faculty. This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional classroom teacher willing to embrace our drive to ensure that our existing and new provision is of the best quality.
Our Business and Economics Faculty is growing; improved outcomes and high levels of student engagement at GCSE Business and A-Level Economics mean we now offer GCSE Economics and Level 3 BTEC Business. Students enjoy learning and as a result we have a significant proportion of our sixth form and Key Stage 4 students studying across this high performing faculty.
The diversity of the school community ensures that Bow is a vibrant and interesting place to work. The successful candidate will demonstrate high standards of teaching and excellent classroom management skills.
• An established and comprehensive mentor programme
• A strong personalised programme of professional development and coaching for teachers and support staff
• Strong links with other local schools for partnership working and support
• A strong community spirit
• Staff who are very supportive towards each other with a great camaraderie existing throughout the school
• Employee Assistance Programme
Bow School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and the successful applicant will be subject to relevant vetting checks before an offer of appointment is confirmed and will be subject to rechecking thereafter, as appropriate.