Temporary Teacher of Business Studies (MPS) – Possibility of Part Time (0.8)
Required for January 2019
Carshalton High School for Girls is a high achieving school judged by Ofsted in November 2017 as Good in all categories and Good overall.
Are you an experienced Business Studies teacher looking for a new challenge in a popular School with relevant continuous professional development?
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and dynamic Temporary Teacher of Business Studies to join our excellent Business Department for 2 terms in the first instance.
With your excellent subject knowledge and enthusiasm, you will have the opportunity to teach Business Studies at Key Stages 4 and 5, and preferably have knowledge/experience of teaching vocational subjects to teach a further BTEC subject.
The successful candidate will:
• Join a forward-looking, high achieving school
• Contribute to the wider improvement of the school
• Be part of a supportive and welcoming staff team
What we can offer you:
• Opportunities and encouragement to develop both personally and professionally
• You can ensure that your well-being is a high priority
• A high priority on staff wellbeing
To apply for this position, please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button, complete the application form, and send it to the Headteacher’s PA Mrs Sam Willard
Early applications are encouraged and we reserve the right to close the vacancy if a suitable candidate is found.
Closing Date for Applications: 12 Noon Monday 17th December 2018