TEACHER OF CHEMISTRY
(Possible TLR 2A for role as Lead Teacher of KS4)
“Students are eager and highly motivated learners and make good use of every opportunity presented to them” (Ofsted 2009)
Required for September 2019
We are looking for an enthusiastic Scientist to join a vibrant and successful department. We welcome applications from Science teachers of all ages, cultures and educational backgrounds.
We can offer you:
- Opportunities to teach at all levels and the ability to lead Chemistry at KS4 for an appropriately experienced teacher.
- Enthusiastic students – this is a school where learning is valued and teachers are respected
- GCSE and A-level teaching
- Excellent CPD opportunities and support
- Outstanding facilities
- An academy and SCITT with a tradition of training teachers
We would like from you:
- To be a team player in the Science Department with high expectations and a passion for Science.
The Royal Latin School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the health, welfare and well being of children. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check and satisfactory references
For further information and details of how to apply please access our website www.royallatin.org or contact Mrs Karen Bishop
Tel: 01280 827348 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 18th January 2019 @ 10am
Interview date: Friday 25th January 2019
Headteacher: David Hudson
Buckingham is a town within easy access of Milton Keynes, Aylesbury, Oxford, Banbury and Northampton