This is an ideal opportunity for an individual to join our successful Business and ICT Faculty as a Teacher of Computer Science and ICT. You will be a hardworking teaching professional with excellent subject knowledge. If you are passionate with a keen interest in encouraging and inspiring students to love learning and excel in the subject area of Computer Science, we look forward to receiving your application.
Chosen Hill School is a thriving comprehensive academy, judged good by Ofsted in all categories. It is a large, popular and successful 11-18 Academy School situated in Churchdown half way between Cheltenham and Gloucester. We have around 1400 students on roll, of which 200 are in the Sixth Form. Chosen Hill is a happy school, where students, staff and parents work closely in partnership. There is an atmosphere of trust and mutual respect.
The ideal candidate will:
- be an outstanding teacher
- have excellent and current subject and pedagogical knowledge
- be innovative and inspirational in their teaching, and ambitious for their students
- be able to work collaboratively
We can offer you:
- The chance to work in an innovative and forward thinking school
- Effective support for Professional Development
- A friendly and supportive environment
- The opportunity to work with well-motivated students
A job description is available to view below.
To apply for this post, please complete the application form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 20 February 2018
Proposed interview date: 2 March 2018