Vision for Education are looking to recruit a Teacher of ICT and Computer Science on behalf of an 11-16 Academy in the Tameside area.
The school is searching for an outstanding classroom practitioner who is motivated, enthusiastic, and can demonstrate excellence through high quality teaching and learning.
Experience of teaching a KS3 and KS4 computing is essential and you must hold QTS or QTLS.
The role will include the full teaching expectations, planning, marking, participating in open evenings, parents evenings and teacher training sessions. The school welcomes applications from Newly Qualified Teachers.
The position will commence from September 2018 for a full academic year.
The school and Vision for Education are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and all applicants must hold or be willing to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired Science Teacher will benefit from:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
· £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
· Support throughout your placements
· Access to a dedicated Secondary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Unparalleled daily rates
· Access to free CPD such as Teaching an Outstanding Lesson, Interview & Lesson Observation Techniques, Behaviour Management
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
· Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
· Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
For further information or interest in the role, please give us a call on 0161 273 7111