We require, for September 2018, an enthusiastic and well experienced teacher of Computer Science at Key Stages 3 and 4, and with the ability and potential to teach one or more of A Level or Technical Level at Key Stage 5. Previous experience of developing and improving Key Stage 3 Schemes of Work would be desirable. Previous experience of teaching A Level or Technical Level Computer Science is not a requirement but would be advantageous. Demand for this subject is rapidly increasing at Key Stages 4 and 5.
If you believe you have the vision and commitment to work in an Academy which seeks to raise achievement, setting consistently high standards for yourself and for your students, please do contact us.
For an application pack and further information, please visit http://www.kingsacademy.org.uk/recruitment, call 01642 577 577 or email: email@example.com
Closing date: 9am on Monday, 19th February 2018.
Interview date: Wednesday, 21st February 2018.
The King's Academy, Middlesbrough (by North York Moors National Park, and also commutable from York, Newcastle, Durham, Ripon, Richmond, Thirsk)
- Distinct Christian ethos, with highly diverse intake
- Strong track record of students’ achievement at all stages
- Excellent student behaviour throughout the Academy
- Focus on ‘character first’ education
- Large and expanding Sixth Form
- Unique inclusion policy: specialist provision (c.10% of entry) for visual and hearing impairment and higher learning needs
- Superb opportunities for CPD and rapid career progression
The King’s Academy takes its responsibility for safeguarding children very seriously and successful applications will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS, along with standard pre-employment safeguarding checks.