TEACHER OF COMPUTER STUDIES
Required for September 2018
Training will be provided for ICT Teachers wishing to convert to Computer Studies.
Due to the ongoing hard work and commitment of all our staff, The Malling School is increasingly becoming the first choice school for parents. As a result, our pupil numbers are increasing and the school is expanding. We are therefore, recruiting a number of additional teachers to join our friendly and supportive school.
The Malling School is a medium sized school that is growing about 10% year on year, offering great career opportunities for staff. We are looking for an excellent teacher who can teach Computer Science throughout the school and to foster all aspects of Information & Communication Technology across the School.
We can offer you:
- Opportunities to teach your specialist subject to GCSE
- Opportunities for accelerated promotion for outstanding teachers
- Extensive and individualised professional development programme
- A new school with outstanding facilities
- A medium sized but growing school which encourages innovation
- An opportunity to change lives through education
You will be:
- An excellent teacher of Computer Studies or ICT with the desire to convert to Computer Studies
- Ideally able to teach Computer Studies at KS3 & KS4
- Able to teach ICT at KS5 would be an advantage
- Innovative in your approach to teaching
- Able to achieve excellent examination results for children
- Motivated by a desire to change lives
- A qualified teacher by September 2018
We welcome applications from Newly Qualified Teachers as well as more experienced colleagues.
Apply online via the TES website. For more information or to arrange an informal visit please email the HR Department at email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 19 February 2018
Interviews: Week beginning 26 February 2018
The Malling School is committed to the safeguarding and promotion of welfare of all children and young people. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure, CV, Teaching Agency, Occupational Health check and two satisfactory references.
Applications will be considered upon receipt and we reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy should sufficient interest be received. Therefore, early application is recommended to avoid disappointment.