TEACHER OF COMPUTING
Start Date: 1st September 2018
Bradford Forster Academy is a new 11-16 Church of England secondary Academy and part of the Bradford Diocesan Academies Trust (BDAT), a growing Christian Multi-Academy Trust based in Bradford. The Academy opened on 1st September 2015 and now has 550 students on roll in years 7, 8 and 9 and will grow to four year groups in September 2018. Within BDAT there is an exciting opportunity to work across a variety of growing diverse schools.
This is a very exciting time for us and we are now looking to appoint an individual who is enthusiastic and passionate about ICT. This is a wonderful opportunity for a talented and ambitious professional to make a substantial contribution to the growth and development of the Academy. The role offers the successful candidate a challenge that will be both rewarding and fulfilling and will support you to achieve your own personal career goals and aspirations.
We welcome applications from both experienced classroom practitioners and Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs).
You should be:
- Able to support the learning of all students so that they make at least expected progress, with many exceeding this.
- Ambitious, with a desire to work in a dynamic organisation which is determined to provide the highest quality of learning and achievement for its students.
- Able to contribute toward the development and delivery of an innovative and engaging ICT curriculum.
- Able to monitor and evaluate the performance of students, significantly contributing to continuous improvement and enthuse students to achieve their full potential
- Inspirational to colleagues and students – sharing best practice
- Committed to the ethos and culture of Bradford Forster Academy.
In return for your commitment we can offer:
- An academy and senior leadership team that will allow you to be inspirational, proactive and play an active part in our school improvement
- Tailored CPD with a strong commitment on developing individual career paths
- A stimulating, attractive and welcoming learning environment
- A brand new purpose built building with state of the art technology and resources
- An approach which supports and stimulates professional growth
- A supportive Leadership Team
If you are looking to join an academy with a culture of professional learning and reflection, then we want to hear from you. Visits to the academy are encouraged and can be arranged by contacting Barbara Blackham, PA to the Head of School, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for applications is 9.00 am 8th February 2018.
Interviews will be held w/c 26th February 2018.
For full details, application form with information pack, please visit our website http://www.bradfordforsteracademy.co.uk/job-Vacancies/
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced criminal records check via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).