The Holt is a popular and oversubscribed 11-18 girls’ comprehensive school, which converted to academy status in July 2011. You will join a highly successful, well-resourced department where results are above the national average.
If you will inspire our students to achieve their best and want to be part of a dynamic caring community, we would encourage you to apply.
We are looking for:
• aspires to be an innovative, outstanding practitioner
• is a team player with strong interpersonal skills
• is keen to participate in aspects of wider school life
We can offer:
• a school that is ambitious and has high expectations of staff and students
• teaching across Key stage 3 and 4
• excellent professional development
The school was judged ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted in 2008; there are 1245 on roll (216 in the Sixth Form) and we have a record of academic success with 89% of students achieving 5 or more standard passes including English and Maths.
Further details and an application form are available from the school website: http://www.holtschool.co.uk/the-school/staff-vacancies
Prospective applicants are welcome to telephone Mrs Karen Dearing (Head of Computing) for more information about this post.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received and interviews arranged accordingly.
The Holt School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check.