TEACHER OF DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY
Woodside High School is an outstanding, mixed 11-16 comprehensive school, serving a truly multi-cultural community, where every student is valued and treated as an individual. Woodside High is a school where young people’s talents and abilities are nurtured and where they can develop their ambitions. Our aim is that all students should leave the school as highly qualified, confident and articulate young adults.
At Woodside High School we believe that outstanding teaching and learning is underpinned by a key core value and commitment to equality and diversity. Equal access of opportunity is a priority at Woodside High, as is ensuring that all members of our community have a deeply enriching and supportive experience throughout their time at Woodside so that they can thrive.
Woodside is at an exciting time in its development and we are looking to appoint an exceptional teacher of Design & Technology to join our team in September 2019.This is an excellent opportunity for either an NQT or someone wishing to further develops their career.
- Commitment to professional development within school and through our network of schools
- Collaborative leadership at both department and senior level
- Excellent support and guidance for NQTs
- Excellent career development
- A commitment to staff well being and reducing unnecessary workload (for example - no formal lesson observations, work scrutinies, written reports or formal red pen book marking).
- A convenient location in Wood Green, with excellent transport links (Piccadilly Line)
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Monday 25th March 2019 at 4pm.
For further information and an application pack please go to our website: www.woodsidehighschool.co.uk/vacancies
If you have any queries or questions, please contact Tania Bashir (HR Officer) on 0208 829 2523.
Applications must be made by application form.
Please do not send a CV. It will not be accepted.