Judgemeadow Community College is a highly successful and popular 11-16 Community College, which proudly serves a diverse multi-ethnic, multicultural community. We are committed to creating a powerful culture based on our core principles:
- Being kind and helping others
- Respecting each other
- Being organised and disciplined
- Working hard
At Judgemeadow we believe that Teachers should be able to teach in classrooms where pupil behaviour is exemplary and in an environment where workload is manageable . For example, one of the ways the Leadership Team supports colleagues is by managing a centralised detention system so that teachers can focus on their job in the classroom.
Teacher of Design &Technology
We require, for August 2019, an excellent and innovative classroom practitioner with the ability to inspire and motivate students. The successful candidate will:
- Believe in our ethos
- Love Design & Technology and want to transmit that to our pupils
- Engage in debate about our Design & Technology curriculum
- Have the highest aspirations for our pupils at Judgemeadow and insist on hard work from all
We are creating something special at Judgemeadow. If you’d like to find out more, please come and visit.
Closing date: noon on Friday 22nd March 2019
Interviews: w/c Monday 25th March 2019