We are looking for a passionate, talented and rigorous Design and Technology Teacher with a subject specialism of Engineering and the ability to teach the range of Design and Technology subjects, including Food, to join our dedicated department.
This is an opportunity for an inspirational teacher who embraces creativity, innovation and is always looking for the very best practice in teaching. They will share the School's vision of excellence in all we do.
Whether you are at the start of your career or an expert teacher, we focus on what attributes you will bring to the school and most importantly what impact you will have on our students. As a Trust, we feel it is important to hire for the right attitude, which is why we look for teachers that are enthusiastic, focused and resilient to the day-to-day pressures that teaching brings and want you to inspire a generation of Medway students that have a love for Design and Technology.
- A motivated teacher who inspires your pupils and is keen to work with colleagues to develop the delivery of a Design and Technology curriculum.
- Be innovative and resourceful when delivering curriculum.
- Be flexible, collaborative and resilient.
- Have high expectations of your pupils, the school and yourself.
We will provide:
- The opportunity to work within a successful and supportive department
- An excellent induction programme
- First rate opportunities for a personalised CPD programme that runs from NQT to senior leadership.
- The opportunity to teach across the ability range and at Key Stages 3/4/5 including ‘A’ Level.
- Staff pension
- Staff benefit scheme
- Private health care cover
If you are interested in the post, application forms are available on the school website, please complete and return to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to discuss this post further, please contact Miss J Wessen, Head of Design and Technology at the school or e-mail email@example.com
Closing date: 12 noon Wednesday 21st March 2018
The Robert Napier School is part of the FPTA Academies Trust an Equal Opportunities Employer – committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students – any offer of appointment will be subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check will be required for all successful applicants.
The Robert Napier School
Third Ave, Gillingham, Kent. ME7 2LX
Phone: 01634 851157