COURT FIELDS SCHOOL, part of The Castle Partnership Trust, requires a full-time TEACHER OF DESIGN TECHNOLOGY for September 2018.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Teacher of Design Technology. You should be a committed and high quality teacher wishing to join an effective and supportive department. Qualified Teachers’ Pay Scale. NQTs and experienced teachers are equally welcome to apply.
What you will have from us:
• Fabulous students who are motivated, interested, keen to learn and enthusiastic
• Supportive and interested parents
• An outstanding ethos where students achieve, have a strong sense of belonging and participate in learning, enrichment and the community
• Good resources, with a commitment to a programme of school improvement
What we are looking for from you:
• A proven record of impact and success in achieving progress for students
• High expectations of yourself, colleagues and students
• Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Understanding of the wider role of Design Technology and commitment to the enrichment of Design Technology for students.
• An absolute belief in the right of every child to the best education we can provide.
The Castle Partnership Trust is committed to providing strong professional development support for all colleagues who work with us. As we are a sponsored academy, there are opportunities to build a fantastic CV working with and supporting other schools. NQTs, Qualified Teachers’ Pay Scale and experienced teachers are equally welcome to apply.
Application packs for the above post are available via the school website: www.courtfields.net.
The closing date for applications is 9 am on Monday 25th March 2019.
Interviews will be held as soon as possible after that date.
The Castle Partnership Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all who work here to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be subject to enhanced DBS disclosures.