Hours: Part Time, 62.5%
We are seeking to appoint an experienced and outstanding Teacher of Drama who is energetic, committed and has a creative flair to join our vibrant and supportive department.
The successful candidate will be able to teach in all key stages up to A Level. It would also be an advantage to be able to teach IB, but this is not essential.
Willingness to contribute to the sporting and co-curricular life of the school would also be an advantage. Please see our website for further details and role combination opportunities.
About the School:
Royal High School Bath is a highly rewarding place to work and is part of the national network of GDST schools dedicated to leadership in girls’ education. We offer excellent facilities and resources and a warm, friendly and supportive working environment.
Join us to develop your career in a creative and innovative environment with a generous salary and benefits package. Be part of the national network of GDST schools dedicated to leadership in girls’ education.
As part of the GDST, the UK's leading network of independent girls' schools, we can offer a variety of benefits, such as:
• Competitive salaries and pay progression
• Access to extensive professional development opportunities
• Training grants for qualifications
• Generous pension schemes
• Free life assurance benefit
• A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
• Interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
• A Cycle to Work scheme
• Free lunches during term time
• Access to our free BUPA Employee Assistance programme
• Competitive terms and conditions of employment
To apply, please click the apply button.
Applications must be received by Thursday 21 March 2019.
Interviews will take place on Friday 29 March 2019.
Royal High School Bath and the GDST are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Registered Charity No. 306983