"My teacher believed I was better than I was, so I was." ~ quote from a 6 year old
Do you have a passion for teaching and a desire to empower children to exceed expectations? Want to work with a dynamic team of people in a growing school committed to providing a good work-life balance with an emphasis on staff well-being and opportunities for career development and leadership?
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and creative teacher of performing arts, able to inspire and motivate students to high levels of achievement.
Drama is a popular subject with especially large numbers involved in school productions. School productions have received outstanding comments of support from the local community and parents.
We would welcome applicants who:
• Are engaging and enthusiastic
• Are or have the potential to be, an outstanding teacher of Drama
• Have excellent subject knowledge
• Are resilient and respectful
We can offer:
• smaller than average class sizes
• generous PPA time
• cross curricular opportunities
• excellent CPD opportunities- all staff are Level 1 P4C trained
• 90% of all staff have a whole school responsibility
• free Gym membership and Pilates classes
Applications to be sent by 12.00 noon on Monday 18th December.