We are looking for an outstanding classroom practitioner of Drama to join our Creative Arts Faculty and become an integral part of the school.
This post will appeal to recently qualified teachers or experienced teachers with a strong track record wishing to join a dynamic and supportive team committed to the pursuit of excellence in the teaching of Drama. Drama is a popular subject throughout the year groups with many pupils making excellent progress.
You will be expected to teach at KS3 & KS4. Some KS5 teaching may be available depending on experience.
Drapers’ Academy has much to offer:
- A clear vision for our school to deliver high standards of education for its community
- State of the art campus surrounded by acres of countryside
- An environment that promotes innovation
- Committed and supportive Senior Leadership Team
- All staff receive an iPad
- Our own 6th Form dedicated to A Level teaching
- Membership of the Havering Teacher Training Partnership to support teacher training and CPD of staff at all levels
- An employer who invests in the development of their staff with a commitment to your ongoing professional development
- Close proximity to the M25 (Junction 28, Brentwood) and the A12 for ease of access from London, Kent, Essex or Hertfordshire and ample secure on-site parking
- Short bus journey from Harold Wood (Cross Rail) train station
- Committed sponsors – The Drapers Company and Queen Mary University of London
To find out more about Drapers’ Academy or our Trust, please visit: www.drapersacademy.com or www.drapers-schools.com
Closing date: Wednesday, 20th March 2019.
Interview date: w/c Monday, 25th March 2019.
Drapers’ Academy is committed to promoting equality, challenging discrimination and developing community cohesion. We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults.