Mount St Joseph is an excellent place to work! We are a successful Catholic High School judged by Ofsted as ‘good’ with elements of outstanding.
Mount St Joseph is a community of learners, believers and friends, where every child is known, valued and feels a sense of belonging.
The recent Ofsted Inspection of 2014 described leadership and management as ‘outstanding’ where “…leaders demonstrate a clear determination to further improve the school. They have a passionate commitment to care for and achieve the best for the students.”
“Students’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development is a strength of the school”.
We can offer you:
• A supportive, cohesive and very purposeful environment
• The opportunity to work with enthusiastic and hardworking pupils
• Excellent CPD in preparation for your next step
This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic and inspirational teacher, who will continue to build upon the many strengths and outstanding practice of the school and continue to drive the success of the school.
The successful candidate will:
· be passionate about enabling students to shine, achieve their potential and celebrate their talents whatever they may be.
· have a track record of outstanding teaching in a secondary school setting to GCSE level.
· be ambitious for their students and their own professional development.
· be highly organised, energetic and have the personality and drive to inspire.
· be ready and enthusiastic to take on leadership and responsibility for curriculum development and new approaches to teaching and learning.
Our learners are friendly, enthusiastic, keen to learn and behave well. Our staff are dedicated to raising student achievement. Our parents and Governing body are united in their commitment to school improvement.
Mount St Joseph is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
The Governing Body actively encourages all prospective candidates to visit the school prior to the interviews.
For further details, an application pack, or to arrange a visit please contact Miss Pasquill on 01204 391800 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Monday 5th March – 12 noon