Teacher of Economics (Full Time or Part time)
Closing date: 12 Noon, Wednesday 20th March 2019
Salary: Main Pay Scale/UPS
Location: Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
Contract type: Full or Part time
Start date: September 2019
We are an outstanding mixed grammar school with an exciting opportunity for an excellent teacher to join our Economics department. The ability to teach another subject would be an advantage.
We would consider applications from teachers who would like to work remotely and run lessons via Skype, or similar platform.
We can offer you:
• a school full of students who are keen to learn (“Seldom have I seen a school where students are so universally positive and enthusiastic about their learning” –HMI)
• a strong commitment to your own professional development
• opportunities for A level teaching
We would like you:
• to be a good teacher, having the desire to improve your practice
• to have high expectations of yourself and our students
• to be a team player, willing to contribute to all aspects of school life We have no age or experience profile in mind.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a criminal record check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Please click on the link for further details: