Part time 0.6 FTE
Queen Anne’s School is an exciting place to work, where every member of the school team is valued. We aim to recruit the highest calibre of staff through all areas of the school. Queen Anne’s School is a community and all staff work with a professional, committed and enthusiastic attitude.
The school is located in beautiful 35 acre grounds with good transport links and within easy walking distance of Reading Station. We offer a number of staff benefits including excellent training and Inset opportunities, pension scheme, subsidised meals, free car parking, School fee reduction where appropriate.
We are seeking to appoint a qualified, enthusiastic and inspirational Teacher of Economics to teach Edexcel A Level Economics and within this academically selective and dynamic school. The ability to teach AQA Business would be an advantage but not compulsory.
The successful candidate will:
- Develop excellence within their teaching and inspire the girls.
- Be committed to promoting economics/business as subjects across the whole school.
- Have flair and vision to develop new initiatives within the school.
- Be instrumental in maintaining a happy and safe environment whilst stretching girls to their full potential.
- Be committed to a boarding and day school ethos.
Closing date for applications: Applications considered on receipt.
Queen Anne’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Queen Anne's School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Secondary School
- Girls school with students of age 11 - 18 years
Queen Anne's School is an independent boarding and day school for girls aged 11-18. Situated on a 35 acre campus just north of Reading, it has excellent road/rail links to Heathrow Airport, London and the south east.
Girls enter by means of the 11+, ...