EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR A TEACHER OF ENGLISH AND DRAMA, AT SECONDARY ACADEMY FOR JANUARY 2020.
Main purpose of the post:
• Be responsible for the learning and achievement of pupils taught in English and Drama ensuring equality of opportunity for all. This post would equally suit an NQT or more experienced teacher
• Be responsible and accountable for achieving the highest possible standards in work and conduct.
• Treat pupils with dignity, building relationships rooted in mutual respect, and at all times observing proper boundaries appropriate to a teacher’s professional position.
• Work proactively and effectively in collaboration and partnership with learners, parents/carers, governors, other staff and external agencies in the best interests of pupils.
• Act within, the statutory frameworks, which set out their professional duties and responsibilities and in line with the duties outlined in the current School Teachers Pay and Conditions Document and Teacher Standards (2018-19).
• Take responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school
• Respect and support the Sikh Faith and ethos of the school
What we can offer
• An ambitious school rated as good but with a focus on providing an outstanding educational experience for our pupils
• Dedicated Staff and Governors
• Exceptionally well behaved and motivated pupils
• A friendly and caring school, guided by Sikh values that are universal giving us a moral and ethical compass
• Excellent support from the Principal and senior colleagues
• Access to a range of high quality training opportunities to further your career
• A new multi-million pound refurbished school site, including English suite and Drama studio set in the beautiful village of Stoke Poges, South Buckinghamshire
Closing date: 15th October
For further details or discussion regarding this post contact:
Julian Williams, Head of School
Applications to be sent to: Amrita Kaur
T: 01753 662 009
We encourage visits to the school, please contact Amrita Kaur to make an appointment.