Would you like to grow your career teaching in a high performing English Department in a vibrant and diverse school in the heart of London?
Are you a talented English teacher who is keen to develop their skills further in a collegiate and friendly department with rapidly improving results? Would you like to work in a school with a centralised ‘Disruption Free Classrooms’ policy, low teacher loadings and a range of personalised CPD so that your sole focus is on teaching and learning rather than on behaviour?
If so, please contact email@example.com to request further details or to arrange an informal conversation about the post or visit to the school.
We are looking for a well-qualified and committed Teacher of English for January 2020.
Salary: Inner London MPS/UPS
This is an excellent time to join a confident, ambitious and much improved school. We will invest heavily in your professional development and we will keep our approach as simple as possible so that you can be at your very best professionally.
We are looking to appoint a colleague who can demonstrate:
• Strong moral purpose evidenced through unquestionable ambition for every single student.
- • Substance and credibility as a teacher practitioner.
• Passion about their subject specialism.
• Potential and desire to continue to grow professionally and transform the life chances of our students and their families.
• Genuine commitment to teamwork as part of an ambitious curriculum team.
• A passion to improve opportunities for young people.
You will have the opportunity to teach English across the entire 11-19 age range.
Haverstock is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Closing date: Monday 28th October at Noon.
Interviews will take place on Thursday 31st October 2019