Would you like to work in a University sponsored school? Are you seeking career development and progression?
We have the job for you.
- Guaranteed 15% non-contact time for NQTs in first year
- Ongoing professional development
- Positive ethos and supportive environment
- Apple iPad
- Benenden Healthcare Membership
Applications are welcome from NQTs, School Direct, as well as experienced teachers
Chatham Grammar School for Girls, part of the newly-formed University of Kent Academies Trust, is seeking to find an enthusiastic, forward-thinking Teacher of English who has the energy, intellectual capacity and determination to join its English Department.
The successful applicant will be joining a school with a trust-wide supportive learning environment characterised by open management, and in the knowledge that they will enjoy the full support and care of the pragmatic (and down-to-earth) leadership team. We have a good team of professional staff who want to make a difference to the lives, aspirations and opportunities of our young people.
Chatham Grammar School for Girls offers its students a wide variety of educational opportunities with a commitment to ensuring that its students achieve good educational outcomes, develop healthy minds and aspire to be happy confident young women ready to embark on a variety of aspirational careers. It will now benefit from being part of the newly formed University of Kent Academies Trust and has a current Ofsted rating of Good.
Prospective candidates are welcome to come and visit the School before application. If you would like to visit or discuss the role or have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information about the School can be found on the website: http://www.chathamgirlsgrammar.medway.sch.uk/
- Submit your CV TODAY for an immediate response via email to email@example.com (clearly stating the role you are applying for). Note, applicants invited to interview will be required to complete an application form in due course.
- Click on the link below to apply online
- Download an application form from our website – www.bromptonacademy.org.uk
The University of Kent Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).