The Governors of Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School require a highly motivated and inspirational teacher of English who is committed to raising the achievements of our students. You will be joining a strong team of experienced teachers with a longstanding track record of success. The ethos is one of high expectations for students of all abilities. Outcomes for students at GCSE are outstanding.
The successful candidate will teach throughout KS3 and KS4, with the possibility of KS5 teaching for a suitable appointment. NQTs are welcome to apply.
We welcome applications from all candidates willing to support the Catholic ethos.
- Outstanding results, at both GCSE and A level, from our well-motivated students (Ofsted Outstanding 2018)
- A school which has been in the top 3% nationally for Progress8 for five years, 2015 to 2019.
- An IT rich environment and high quality learning facilities
- Outstanding CPD provision
- Inner London Weighting salary benefits
- A supportive and open management team
- Friendly colleagues who are always happy to help each other
The Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School is an ambitious and caring community, committed to fulfilling the gifts of each student, reflected in the School’s mission statement “Education for All = Achievement for All”.
Informal visits are welcomed; please contact the Headteacher’s PA, Mrs Cunningham.
Salary: £30,480 - £33,410 Main Scale M1-M3 (Inner London Allowance)
The closing date for applications is 1st April 2020 at 9am.
Interviews are to be arranged.
The job will commence September 2020.
If you need any further information, please contact Mrs Christine Plant by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 020 8575 8222 Ext 411
The Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. Any successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure by the DBS