Teacher of English
Required for January 2019
Our school is increasingly becoming the first choice school for parents. As a result we are currently oversubscribed. We have robust behavioural systems and Developmental Learning Walks, rather than formal observations. All of which allow a teacher to flourish and do what they do best – teach!
We are seeking a Teacher of English temporary role until the end of the academic year with the possible opportunity of a permanent position.
We can offer you:
- Opportunities to teach your specialist subject to GCSE and International Baccalaureate Level
- Opportunities for accelerated promotion for outstanding teachers
- Extensive and individualised professional development programme
- A new school with outstanding facilities A small but growing school which encourages innovation
- An opportunity to change lives through education
You will be:
- An excellent teacher of English
- Able to teach English from KS3 to KS4
- Innovative in your approach to teaching
- Recent relevant professional development courses
- Able to achieve excellent examination results for children
- Motivated by a desire to change lives
- ICT literate
We welcome applications from Newly Qualified Teachers as well as more experienced colleagues.
We welcome visits and would be delighted to show you around our School to fully appreciate our excellent learning environment.
Please apply via the KentTeach/TES website. For more information or to arrange an informal visit please contact the HR Department at email@example.com
Closing date: 21 November 2018
Interviews: Week commencing 26 November 2018
The Malling School is committed to the safeguarding and promotion of welfare of all children and young people. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure, CV Checking Service, Occupational Health check and two satisfactory references.
Applications will be considered upon receipt and we reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy should sufficient interest be received. Therefore, early application is recommended to avoid disappointment.