ABC Teachers part of TES are looking to recruit a teacher of English to teach KS3 and KS4. The role is starting September 19 to February 2020 to cover maternity leave and will be part time 3 days per week. The school is located in Loughborough and is ideally looking for someone who is committed, passionate and enthusiastic to cover this position.
Are you a qualified or newly qualified teacher with recent experience teaching English to KS3 and KS4 in the UK? Are you looking for a long-term role with the opportunity to build a great, long lasting relationship with a well achieving school? Are you passionate about your subject and wanting pupils to achieve? If the answer to all these questions were yes... we want to hear from you!
About the role:
• High quality teaching to KS3 & KS4 with pupils of mixed abilities
• Planning engaging lessons bringing the most of out of pupils
• Attending parents’ evenings
• Part time 3 days
• Complete assessments and marking
• Thinking ‘outside the box’ to bring creative and inspiring ideas to pupils
About the school:
• Dedicated to bringing an inspirational atmosphere to all pupils
• Fantastic departmental support
• Potential for position to extend for the right teacher
• Aiming to provide the highest quality of teaching
• Must be eligible to work in the UK (valid visa)
• Have excellent communication skills and creativity to provide engaging lessons
• Possess valid references, DBS (police checks)
• Hold a degree and at least 20 days experience working with children
• Have worked in UK schools and with the curriculum in the last 2 years
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be required to attend a face to face interview and go through our clearance process which includes background checks such as prohibition from teaching.
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach and an online safeguarding training package worth £350.
• Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
• Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools in the area
• Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES (Times Educational Supplement)
How to apply:
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Megan Jones on 01543 410500 or email email@example.com
We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
ABC Teachers are a REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.