Ormiston Chadwick Academy opened in Widnes in September 2014 serving the community of West Widnes. Our Academy is large enough to offer an outstanding curriculum but small enough to have a strong community ethos in which all students are known and nurtured to achieve their potential.
Our Academy has very recently been judged as ‘Outstanding’ for its overall effectiveness by Ofsted. English results are in the top 10% in the country and we have an extremely strong, experienced team who are passionate about improving the life chances of our young people. We are fully committed to our staff development and run an outstanding CPD package for all stages of career development.
We are seeking to appoint a Teacher of English.
- Be enthusiastic and creative - willing to go ‘above and beyond’ in order that our students reach their full potential.
- Be passionate about your subject.
- Be committed to delivering engaging lessons that make good use of ICT and modern technologies.
- Be committed to your own continuing professional development and be ambitious about what you would like to achieve in this profession.
- Have excellent communication skill and seek to form great working relationships.
We work closely with our educational sponsor, Ormiston Academies Trust (OAT) who provide additional forums for sharing best practice.
Further information and an application form can be found on the Academy website under the Vacancies section;
Please send a completed application form to Mrs Jayne Hayes, Personnel Manager, at the above address. Alternatively they can be e-mailed to: email@example.com. Strictly no CV’s, application forms only.
Closing date for applications is Friday 13 October 2017 at 12.00 noon.
Interviews to be held week commencing 16 October 2017.
If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date you have not been successful on this occasion. Ormiston Chadwick Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students, this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Ormiston Chadwick Academy
Liverpool Road, Widnes WA8 7HU
Tel: 0151-424-5038 - Fax: 0151-420-8487
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Website: www.ormistonchadwickacademy.co.uk