Are you comfortable with high levels of expectation and also high levels of fun?
If so, welcome to #TeamHaringey6!
We are seeking creative, innovative and highly motivated English teacher, who wants to be part of our journey of massive improvements. We have rapidly increased our student numbers, improved our student outcomes and are making significant investments in our staff and our facilities. Pace and a trajectory of improvement are our unwavering expectations.
The progress of our students in both A-Level and GCSE English is excellent and above national rates. Our young people come here with high aspirations. We help to make them outstanding citizens. It is this simple really: we run this college for the benefit of all students.
This is not a college for cynics. We are all achievement-focused with an explicit focus on student outcomes:
· Do you have you an impressive, demonstrable track record and skills/experience gained within a similar context? Do you have experience of working in a high achieving performance-driven environment?
· Are you passionate about achieving high levels of excellence? Do you have you the creative, flexible and responsive approach that is so important in colleges today?
· Do you have excellent interpersonal, verbal and communication skills? Are you values driven?
· If so, this amazing college is right for you!
The college has four values which drive our behaviours:
- Aiming for Excellence in everything that we do
- Learning & Teaching is our number one priority
- Respect for each other and our college/environment
- Can do/Will do Attitude