Sha Tin College
Sha Tin College is a six form entry secondary school with a capacity for 1,200 students
Teacher of English
To join a busy and successful English Faculty of 12 English colleagues who teach all year groups from Year 7 to Year 13, including GCSE English Language and English Literature (AQA) and IB English A (Literature and LangLit). Most English classes are mixed ability. STC is a one-to-one laptop school.
The position will be a full-time two years renewable contract starting August 2018.
• Usual mainscale teaching duties.
• Experience of any of the following would be an advantage: MYP, GCSE AQA and/or IB English A.
• Attending Faculty meetings, sharing ideas and good teaching practice, active collaboration with colleagues in the school.
• ICT experience in the classroom would be advantageous.
• A willingness to contribute to extra-curricular activities would be welcome.
• Enthusiasm for literature, creativity and collaboration.
Closing Date: 10 Jan 2018
For enquiries, please contact Lorna Gomes at +852 26991811 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.