TEACHER for Singapore to teach English Language and / or Drama programmes to Young Learner
We are a dynamic English language centre established for 35 years
We are seeking qualified English speaking teachers for January 2018 to teach English language and/or drama to Singaporean children aged 2-16 years. We provide unrivalled employment opportunities in an attractive and supportive working environment with extensive resources. Young learners attend our enrichment programmes for two hours a week, and our approach to language teaching is interactive and student-centred.
Singapore is a vibrant tropical city in the heart of South East Asia. The contracts we offer represent an excellent opportunity for teachers to work overseas in a dynamic and well-established company.
- a Bachelor of Education degree or an Honours degree plus a P.G.C.E.
- strong English language skills, oral and written
- energy, enthusiasm, and a passion for teaching and learning
- additional ESL qualifications are an advantage
Terms and Conditions include
- two year contract, renewable
- generous salaries
- accommodation allowance
- medical and hospitalisation cover
- 8 weeks paid annual leave a year
- in-service training and
- professional development
For further details, please email your C.V. plus a letter of application, recent photograph and professional references to Helen Marjan.
LORNA WHISTON SDN BHD
Vacancies from January 2018.
Short listed applicants will be interviewed in the UK.