Teacher of English
Required for: September 2018
Pay scale and salary: MPS/UPS
We invite applications from innovative, resilient, creative and motivated teachers of English who can play a key role in our English department and are seeking to work in forward thinking school with the prospect of developing further through an excellent programme of CPD.
Do you have the following qualities?
· Are you an outstanding Teacher of English or on course to be an outstanding Teacher of English?
· Are you committed to working with staff and students to help them achieve their potential?
· Have you an uncompromising belief that all children deserve an outstanding education?
· Could you make a significant impact in raising attainment through highly effective teaching?
· Have you experience of teaching Key Stage 3 & 4 English to all abilities?
If so, we are recruiting to the above position starting in September 2018 as we build on our journey of ‘Transformation to Excellence’.
If you think you have the passion, energy and drive to help us to move to the next stage in our development, we look forward to hearing from you.
Application packs can be downloaded from: www.cockburnschool.org/vacancies
The closing date for this post is noon on Friday 16th February 2018 interviews will take place on Tuesday 20th February 2018.
The school is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children, and applicants will be subject to full employment checks, including an enhanced DBS disclosure.