BISHOP YOUNG C of E ACADEMY
Bishops Way, Leeds LS14 6NU |Executive Principal: Carol Kitson, Principal: Paul Cooper
Teacher of English (Part Time 0.4-0.6% - can be negotiated at interview)
Salary: MPS/UPS Advert Reference: BYA16
Bishop Young C of E Academy is a thriving 11-18 Church of England convertor Academy which serves communities right across the city of Leeds. We are part of a newly formed and growing multi academy trust, Abbey Multi Academy Trust.
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated teacher to join our English Department. The successful candidate will show a passion for teaching and learning and be committed to achieving the very best outcomes for our students. You will be required to teach throughout the age and ability range to GCSE. The ability to teach A Level would be an advantage.
This is an exciting opportunity for a committed and passionate teacher to join a successful and CPD focused department where new initiatives are welcomed and encouraged.
As a Teacher we will nurture, challenge and support you throughout your career here at Bishop Young.
You will be:
· A routinely good/outstanding teacher with the ability to teach all aspects of English KS3/KS4
· A colleague looking to either start or further your career within a supportive team
· Able to encourage and enthuse students to achieve their full potential
· Inspirational to colleagues and students - sharing best practice
We can offer:
· An Academy and English Department that will allow you to be inspirational, creative and play an active part on our journey
· Tailored CPD with a commitment to support your career ambitions, free car parking and personal iPad
· A Department which welcomes new ideas with energy and enthusiasm
This is a genuinely exciting time to join our Academy. If you are looking to join an Academy with happy positive and polite students and staff then we want to hear from you.
To obtain an application pack please visit www.abbeymat.co.uk/vacancies or email email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 9.00 am Tuesday 26th June 2018 with interviews held shortly after.
Bishop Young C of E Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. An enhanced disclosure from the DBS will be required for this post.