Teacher of English | South Wigston High School | Full time or Part time | Temporary in the first instance
South Wigston High School is a vibrant, exciting, innovative and mixed 11-16 school. We are pleased to offer this exciting opportunity for a dynamic and highly motivated teacher of English to join our team from April 2018. The successful applicant will have the drive to be part of a forward thinking department, focused on developing exciting and engaging learning experiences for students across the 11-16 age range.
It is a very exciting time to join us as we look to progress and build on our previous successes. We provide a well-structured induction programme and actively encourage and support our staff to undertake ongoing CPD.
Would you like to teach in a school that…
• has a forward thinking, supportive and high quality English department;
• encourages and supports you to develop professionally;
• has a friendly atmosphere, supportive structure and an investor in people;
• develops exciting and engaging learning experiences for all our students;
• has a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people;
• you look forward to working in each day?
If the answer to any or all of the above is “YES” and you have a passion for your subject, for teaching, and a desire to make a difference, we would love to hear from you.
Applications are welcome from both NQTs and more experienced teachers.
Closing date for applications: 10am Monday 22nd January 2018.
Informal visits to the school are welcome and encouraged. For further information about the school, the post and to apply, please contact Mike Sherwin on the below details:
T: 0116 253 2389 / 07525 889925
W: www.hays.co.uk/jobs/southwigston | www.southwigston.leics.sch.uk
All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.