ABC Teachers have been approached by a Secondary School in Lichfield to help find them a motivated and driven English Teacher to join their English Department on a full time long term basis starting mid February 2018 covering a maternity leave.
What are the school looking for?
• Strong subject knowledge of English up to KS5
• The ability to monitor and asses’ pupil’s progress throughout the school year.
• Brilliant planning ability to maximise student’s potential.
• Good communication skills.
• Good time management.
• Qualified Teacher Status.
• Newly Qualified Teacher’s are encouraged to apply.
What is expected?
Based in Lichfield, the school itself are looking for a teacher of English for a full time long term position within the English department. The school itself is based in the city centre, as is easily accessible via a main road. Ample parking is available at the school, as well as a nearby train station providing an easy commute in the mornings. You will be expected to integrate within the department as soon as possible, and will be given support from SLT in order to achieve this. This position is a fantastic opportunity to find long term work for the New Year.
Why ABC Teachers?
- FREE Registration
- FREE DBS
- Competitive Daily Pay – One of the best, if not the best around!
- *Guaranteed Pay to help you earn even if we don’t find you work
- Online Timesheets completed direct with the School so you don’t need to worry about having them signed at the end of each assignment
- Local day-to-day, short term and longer term placements to match your availability
- A variety of teaching roles including full class teacher, PPA Cover, Booster groups and intervention work
- Flexibility to work on the days you choose
- Exclusivity agreements with many local Schools
- Job vacancies exclusive to our agency
- An REC ‘Gold Standard’ Agency which offers outstanding compliance and safeguarding
If you are interested in this position, please contact Rebekah Wayne today on 01543 410 500 or 'Apply now' to submit your details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.