Cornwallis Academy is an exciting school, which has just been rated Good by Ofsted in all areas, we are now recruiting and looking to appoint an outstanding classroom practitioner who shows a real passion for the subject and can inspire students about their learning. The role of English Teacher is on a full time permanent basis who will be available to join us from September 2018.
You will be joining a well-resourced department that has a relentless focus on raising achievement. The post offers outstanding opportunities for continuous personal and professional development for a highly motivated and ambitious teacher looking for career advancement.
As well as our state of the art facilities, we have an exciting programme of trips, visits, visitors and extra-curricular activities. Cornwallis Academy value positive working relationships and seek individuals who will support this ethos. We are very excited about the future of English in our Academy and we are ready to invest in the right people to ensure its success.
The successful candidate will have:
• Qualified Teacher Status
• The ability to teach English up to KS3 and/or KS4 and the potential for development of KS5 teaching
• Possess recent, relevant teaching experience
We will offer you:
• A vibrant and exciting place to work
• An excellent CPD programme, with opportunities for action research and gaining nationally accredited qualifications
• The support of a Trust that currently runs two secondary schools, primary school and Nursery for children aged 3 months to 4 years
• An opportunity to join various schemes such as the Benenden corporate healthcare scheme
If you would like to take a look around our fantastic facilities and meet the staff that you could be working alongside, please email Katie Richardson In House Recruiter at Katie.firstname.lastname@example.org and arrange a visit.
Only applications submitted by the school application process will be considered, we are unable to accept CVs.
All posts are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure. Future Schools Trust is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. All members of staff are expected to share and adhere to this commitment.