Teacher of English (MPS)
Required for September 2018 (Maternity cover)
Carshalton High School for Girls is a high achieving school judged by Ofsted in November 2017 as Good in all categories and Good overall.
Are you an excellent teacher of English looking for a new challenge in a popular School with relevant continuous professional development?
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and dynamic Teacher of English to join our outstanding English Department. The role is temporary until April 2019.
We are looking for someone with strong subject knowledge and enthusiasm who has the ability to teach English across all key stages.
The successful candidate will:
• Join a forward-looking, high achieving school.
• Contribute to the wider improvement of the school.
• Be a driven and professional character that is committed to your students as well as your colleagues.
• Be joining a highly supportive school, where staff work together as a strong team.
What we can offer you:
• A welcoming, friendly and supportive environment.
• A culture of distributed leadership.
• Opportunities and encouragement to develop both personally and professionally.
• A school that has wellbeing as a high priority.
To apply for this position, please complete the application form, and send or e-mail it to the Headteacher’s PA Mrs Sam Willard.
Early applications are encouraged and we reserve the right to close the vacancy if a suitable candidate is found.
Closing Date for Applications: noon on 24th May 2018