Teacher of English/Media (MPS)
Required for March 2018 (Maternity cover)
Carshalton High School for Girls is a high achieving school judged by Ofsted in November 2017 as Good in all categories and Good overall.
Are you an excellent teacher of English and Media looking for a new challenge in a popular School with relevant continuous professional development?
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and dynamic Teacher of English and Media to join our outstanding English and Media Departments.
The role is temporary for 3 terms up until March 2019. We are looking for someone with strong subject knowledge and enthusiasm who has the ability to teach across both subjects and preferably has knowledge of GCSE and A Level Media Studies and GCSE English Language and Literature.
The successful candidate will:
• Join a forward-looking, high achieving school.
• Contribute to the wider improvement of the school.
• Be a driven and professional character that is committed to your students as well as your colleagues.
• Be joining a highly supportive school, where staff work together as a strong team.
What we can offer you:
• A welcoming, friendly and supportive environment.
• A culture of distributed leadership.
• Opportunities and encouragement to develop both personally and professionally.
• A school that has well-being as a high priority.
To apply for this position, please complete the application form, and send it to the Headteacher’s PA Mrs Sam Willard
Early applications are encouraged and we reserve the right to close the vacancy if a suitable candidate is found.
Closing Date for Applications: 4th January 2018
Interviews: Week Beginning 8th January 2018