Kingsford Community School is a vibrant 11-16 school with a roll of 1500 students and has excellent facilities in all subject areas. The School is committed to high quality inclusive education for students of whom over sixty per cent are multi-lingual.
The school has achieved a range of nationally accredited awards and is rated by Ofsted as Good with Outstanding Leadership and Behaviour.
We are seeking a well-qualified and highly motivated English Teacher. The successful candidate will have a passion for teaching English and will be able to motivate, enthuse, excite and challenge students to produce the highest quality work and achieve high academic standards.
We are looking to appoint someone who:
• Has a proven track record or the potential to secure excellent pupil outcomes in GCSE examinations.
• Is talented, dynamic and an ambitious teacher, who can build on the success of the subject and ensure good progress for all pupils.
• Can inspire and lead high quality teaching, learning and assessment.
• Has experience of working with and supporting pupils who have a range of Academic, SEN and Behavioural needs.
• NQTs are welcome to apply
We can offer:
• A committed and successful Learning Area Team
• Encouragement for innovation and creativity
• An excellent CPD Package
Previous experience of teaching English language at KS3 and KS4 is desirable. The successful candidate will have to meet the person specification in order to be considered for the post and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Kingsford Community School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in accordance with DFE Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment regulations. The school expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
For any further enquiries regarding this vacancy, please visit our website http://www.kingsfordschool.org.uk/ or email our recruitment team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 020 7476 4700.
The closing date for receiving completed application forms is 9:00 a.m. on Friday 3rd April 2020